Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ma-ma

I just want it down in the record that Georgia said "Ma-ma" first (well, it really sounds like "ma ma ma ma ma ma" - but I count it!). When babies start babbling, they usually start with da da da da (as Sara did). But, Georgia bucked the trend. I wanted to mark this down because Georgia learned to say da da yesterday and now its her favorite word because it is so new. So, if that's all you hear on Saturday, I want everyone to know that she was saying ma ma ma ma for a long while now :)

And, here are a few of her cute booty (all mom's should have blackmail pictures!):



Please let me know which one is your favorite. I'd like to include one in my portfolio, if there is one that is good enough. She's too cute to leave out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment