Sunday, December 20, 2009
Georgia is now 7 months old!
Well, I'm more than a few weeks late on this post - but I have a good excuse, really. I wanted to take Georgia's 7 month pictures outside at this new park but its been nothing but rainy and cold for like the last month. We got a hint of sunshine yesterday, so we quickly got the girls dressed and marched them out to the park. I also managed to get in a few pictures of Sara and then the girls together for our Christmas cards (I'm behind on that too - but I did place my order last night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get them out before Christmas!).
Anyway, back to Georgia - she got weighed and measured at her last appointment:
Height - 28.5" - 96th percentile
Weight - 19 lbs 14 oz (I think she's 20 lbs now) - 88th percentile
Head Circumference - 17.5" - 82nd percentile
Georgia is now babbling all the time, interacting with Sara and just happier every day. She's now mastered clapping her hands and is very proud of herself every time she does it. She also loves playing peek-a-boo, patty-cake the the tickler game. She's currently trying really really hard to crawl but isn't have the best of luck at it. Thankfully she is determine and we have no doubt that she'll master this soon :)
Finally, I was able to get a few good pictures for our Christmas cards but I'm keeping those under wraps until Christmas. Here are a few that I was holding on for backups. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment