Ok. I have a ton of posts I plan to get to today. So, grab a drink, sit back and enjoy :)
The first post, most of you have heard but I wanted to type it out because it MUST make Georgia Ann's babybook and I don't want to forget about it (and I know it will be almost a year before I get around to even starting her babybook).
Anyway, a few weeks ago, Georgia was pretty fussy. We assumed she was teething and just chalked it up to that. We sat down to dinner, put Georgia in her high chair and started eating. After a few minutes, Georgia seemed like she was feeling better and was chowing down on her rice and chicken. Chad noticed she was also devouring something mussy-like. He asked me what else I had given her and almost as he was saying this, we realized that it wasn't food after all. She had had a major leaky, runny diaper blow-out and was now enjoying this tasty treat. Though, after a few bites, I think she also realized it wasn't so tasty and started gagging and making faces. Ewww!! Needless to say, as soon as we realized what had gone wrong, we whisked her out of the highchair and cleaned up the mess. I was on bath duty and Chad had to take care of the high chair. It was probably the most disgusting thing we've had to do as parents, yet. (Though, still less disguisting as when El Paso had his first stomach virus.)
No comments:
Post a Comment