Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sara's Three Year Shoot

First -- attention all grandparents! Grandparents' Day is on Sept 10th at Sara and Georgia Ann's school. Let me know if you will be attending and I will give you all the needed information. I know they both look forward to this day.

Also, Sara's 3rd Year photos are posted over on the photo blog. Check them out here:

http://baldwinphotographytx.blogspot.com

I'd appreciate any comments you can leave over there :) And, we'll be ordering pictures tonight so if you have a favorite, let me know.

Finally, here a few of the outtakes :)

2 comments:

  1. Keep the crying ones to remind her what a bratt she can be... My mom kept my pics and reminds me everytime :) One plus is now she can't show me the picture since I am not by her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara is so cute and growing up so much cannot believe she is going to be 3 years old. Cute,Cute, pictures, Wish her happy birthday for me. Nana Ruth

    ReplyDelete