Its been such a nice week this week - with highs in the low to mid 80s and just beautiful sunshine most every day. Finally! The girls and I are soaking up as much Vitamin D as we can get!! We're due for some rain, so we're just taking in the gorgeous skies while we can.
Anyway, on Tuesday, between naps and swim class, Sara, Georgia Ann and I snuck away for a couple of hours and went to explore "nature". Sara, being the girly girl that she is, wasn't too excited about our planned adventure at first.
But, Georgia Ann was thrilled!!
And, then, Sara came around to the idea of how "nature" can be fun.
On our hunt, I told the girls to just look around and spot neat things. I gave each of them a sandwich bag to collect their "treasures" in. Sara spotted a teeny-tiny caterpillar almost right away and FREAKED OUT.
Georgia Ann, on the other hand, thought it was so cool and wanted to pick it up and place it in her baggy as "treasure", lol. Mommy explained we couldn't bag up animals and instead, we should just pet it.
On our little walk, we found lots of pretty flowers to add to our collection of "treasures".
Georgia Ann had a blast! She really enjoyed just getting to run all over the trails. She's thinks she is a big girl.
There were a couple of forks in the trails and Georgia Ana and Sara took turns being the tour guide.
This is when I told Sara I had a boyfriend named Francis. She thought that was hilarious!
The end. Thanks for looking.



















Love these pictures!!! Especially Sara's pouty face!
ReplyDelete