Thursday, October 8, 2009

Call me crazy...or maybe just cheap.

We got our recital information packet in the mail today for Sara's dance class. I was so excited to see what they had in store. The recital is in June and showcases all that the little ones have learned during the year. Imagine my surprised when I opened it up to see that this recital would cost us $90 + the costume fee of another $135!!! And, it clearly states that this does NOT include shoes or tickets - which are an additional $10/person. I don't even want to know how much these special recital shoes are. I was floored. Needless to say, Sara will not be particapting this year (or ever). We will probably do a mini-recital here at home because Sara loves to show off and, of course, mama needs something for the scrapbook. More details on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment