Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sara's 2 year stats

We just got home from Sara's 2 year appointment. She is meeting all of her milestones and the doctor was very impressed that she is potty trained. Yay Sara! She did ask if strangers (or extended family members) could understand at least 50% of what Sara says. I wasn't sure. Can you understand most of what she says? (I can understand at least 90% but I think that's normal for a mom).

Sara also had to get two shots. She did great and only cried for a brief second. If you ask her about them she says "I got a shot and it hurt and I say 'ow' and I get band-aid. I am brave". It's pretty cute.

For her stats:

Height: 37.25" (longer than the tape measure they use, lol) - 99th percentile
Head: can't remember the exact measurements but it also put her in the 99th percentile
Weight: 31.2 lbs - 87th percentile

The doctor said she wouldn't be surprised if Sara reached 6 ft. I never thought I'd have a daughter that tall (and I'm still not sure). We'll have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment