Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas from the family :)

Now that the dust has settled, I figured it was time to post pictures of our family Christmas. The girls made out like bandits and I think Sara really had a great time enjoying the season. Georgia just took everything in and I know she'll get a huge kick out of it next year.

First - here was our Christmas card. We ordered really really late so we weren't able to send them out to everyone we wanted to - so please enjoy the e-version (lame, I know - hopefully next year will be better).


 


Now - a quick run-down of our holidays: 

On Christmas Eve, Sara and I made tons and tons of sugar cookies for Santa. Sara had a good time helping me mix the cookies, cut them out and then paint them.




After Christmas Eve church, we headed to Granny's for our traditional Christmas dinner and White Elephant swap. Santa even stopped by. Georgia was very amused. Sara even warmed up enough to give him a hug. We then headed home, got in our PJs, made Santa a plate of cookies and milk and then drifted off to sleep.




In the morning, we opened presents up with the family and then spent the day hanging out in our PJs, playing with our toys and visiting with family. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. Stay a little longer next time :)




The next day, we packed up the circus and headed down to the Valley to visit with Grandma Doris. Both girls had a ball and ate up all the attention they received. We had another Christmas dinner, complete with tons of presents, visited the zoo and even went swimming! It was Georgia's first time and she LOVED it Oh, and Chad and I were able to leave the girls with the family and had an entire day to just ourselves. It was glorious!





Anyway, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas too. And, happy 2010 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment