She was a big girl the entire time (after ma-ma had to take her outside for a brief talk/reminder about how we act in big girl places). She waited patiently for her name to be called.
And then they called it!!
First, she got her hair shampooed and conditioned.
And then wrapped up in a towel.
And, then the stylist started chopping...
We topped it all off with Sara's first blow-out. (Sara was getting a bit bored by this point and started making faces in the mirror.)
The next day we took the girls on a "field trip" to the San Jacinto Monument. Sara was overly thrilled to see the really really tall building with the big star on top. I also took the opportunity to do a mock-photo shoot since I've been thinking of using this location for a session coming up. Here are a few of my favorites.
















She is kind of adorable (and by 'kind of', I mean 'extremely'). :-) Your pictures at the monument turned out really well! I am always surprised at how pretty that area is.
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks :) I was surprised too about the monument.
ReplyDelete