On Fridays at daycare pick-up, we also grab the girls nap-sacks so we can launder the blankets for the next week. Anyway, as I picking up Sara's, she informs me that on Valentine's Day, her "best friend" Brody, gave her a pink puppy. I look in her nap-sack, and, sure enough, there is an adorable little pink puppy. Sara then goes on to say that it is her favorite puppy and she loves cuddling with it. I ask her again, "Did Brody really give this to you?". And Sara replies, "Yes, mom. On Valentine's Day. He gave it to me because he loves me." I can't believe my three year old already has a suitor!! I'm not sure if I should be proud or very afraid (and, yes, Chad is the latter).
Anyway, it was too cute not to share - and, of course, I took some pictures.
And, since it was nice out - we stayed and played a bit. Here is Sara on her bike (which she has mastered now) - and Georgia Ann just being her goofy self.










No comments:
Post a Comment