Guess who moved up to a "big girl" bed? :) And, she LOVES it!! She's only gotten out twice. The first time was the first morning, when she met us at the door. I put her back in bed with a reminder that she needs to stay there until we get her. And, that lasted almost a week. Then, a few days ago, I went to get up from naptime and she was caught, red-handed, sitting in her rocking chair, looking at books. Again, I put her back in bed with the reminder. Before I could add "and next time you get out, you're going to time out," she stuck out her lip in the cutest little pout and said "books" -- as if, reading was a good excuse for skipping naptime, lol. It was pretty cute :)
So - here she is... Georgia Ann + New Bed...



No comments:
Post a Comment