Saturday, September 26, 2009

First sibling spat

Just wanted to get this down for the baby books. Tonight was our very first sibling spat. Sara was making weird noises and when Georgia would turn to look at her, Sara made a "Baaa" noise, like a sheep. Georgia then looked at me and would make a big frown. I told her it was OK and that Sara was just being silly. So, Georgia looked at Sara again and Sara made the same noise. Georgia immediatly busted into her blood-curdling screams. I calmed her down and reminded her that Sara was not a sheep and was just being silly. Georgia seemed happy with that and ate her ceral for another few minutes. She then looked at her sister again and Sara made the noise once again and screaming from Georgia followed. This pattern went on several more times. I told Sara that she was scaring Georgia and she just laughed. Poor Georgia, little does she know, this is only the beginning.

In other news, I've finally figured out how to calm Georgia down during her last bottle (which is always a battle). If I sing the Texas Fight song over and over again, she takes every last drop without even a whimper. Guess she already bleeds orange. Hook 'em horns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment