Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 4 months to Georgia!!



Georgia turned 4 months just in time for mommy to test out her new props from Ikea (I love that place!). Yay! She hates the camera but I know she'll grow to love just like Sara :) Or, at least I hope so because I don't plan on packing it away until they're both in college :)

Georgia is getting pretty big. Her 4th month appointment isn't for a few more weeks but we weighed her last week when Sara had to go to the doctor for an ear infection. Georgia was slightly over 15lbs then. What a big girl! She's also rolling over both ways but frequenlty forgets how to roll from stomach to back so she gets really upset when that happens. Ironically, though, she has become a tummy sleeper and is now sleeping peacefully for 12 hours each night. Yay, Georgia! She's also found her thumb and have given up the pacifier, as in, she gets pissed if you offer it to her. lol. Finally, Georgia went swimming for the first time last weekend. See below for just how cute she looked :)

 
Admiring her big sister...
 
OK. Here are my "prop-py" pictures. I'm not sure they're good enough to put on the photo blog. Thoughts?
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
This is when she told me she had enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment