Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sara turns two!

A few days late - but Sara tunred two on Sunday! Happy Birthday, Sara! We celebrated with a HUGE 2nd birthday party, fiesta style. I got caught up in all of the happenings that I forgot to take pictures. Thankfully lots of people had out their camera. Auntie shared her pics with me. Below are some of my favorites:

Georgia is eating up all the attention. Little does she know, this party is not for her. 

Blowing out her candles. She needed a little help from mama. 
 
Digging in!

 
Swinging at the pinata. 

 
Opening up her presents. 

 
And having fun in her new house. 

 
Overall, I think it was a huge success and Sara got spoiled with a new trike, a sand/water table, a playhouse and a play kitchen. This girl wants for nothing! Thanks to everyone that stopped by! And, if you have more pictures from the party, please pass them on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment