On our way out to Disney World, we stopped in Destin for a mini-weekend vacation. Sorting through these pictures just makes me miss summer oh so much! I can't believe we still have all of February and some of March to live through until she makes her way back. Oh, how I love summer. And, oh, how I love Destin. I think this place needs to be moved to a spot on our "must visit every year" list, despite its growing length.
Anyway, with our credit card points, we were able to score a condo-like hotel room that had two separate rooms + a common area. The girls LOVED that they had their very own room. Big bonus points that it came with a TV!! And cartoon network, lol.
The biggest hit, for everyone, was, of course, the beach. You really can't beat the beaches in Destin. The water is a aqua blue and the sand is pure white. Just perfect.
After building sand-castles for a while, Chad got bored and talked the girls into letting him bury them in the sand.
And, then, it was his turn to get buried!
We came back for some sunset pictures. Boy, it was so beautiful out there!
After our weekend in Destin, it was time to pack up and move on. The girls were so excited!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment